Sign up with email
1. SendAnyFlower.com operates by the biggest standards and international standards about online shopping.
3. SendAnyFlower.com gets a 20% commission (fee) on every transaction (sold a product)!
4. Service providers obligations are:
• Product delivery in the agreed time
• The product must be new and fresh
• Pictures and description of products must be consistent
• The price must fit the real one ( + - 10% )
• To be fair because that is the only truly checked way in business
• Any other misusage subject to criminal prosecution according to a digital business term of use
5. We are here together to spread love and make this world a colorful and better place for living.
Kirjurinkuja 3 F 46 02600 Espoo
Name of the register
User register of the SendAnyFlower service
Use of personal details (purpose of register)
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name).
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
Regular sources of information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
Regular handovers of the information
Information considering users of a single SendAnyFlower.com community may be handed over to the client who has founded that community or to the community administrators appointed by that client.
Transfers of the information outside the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.